Thursday, November 12, 2009

Plagarism, Part 2

I received an email from the director today, and met with him this afternoon. He's always friendly, I've taken two of his classes and I've yet to see a bad bone in his body. His streak of civility stands unbroken, the meeting was great. I was very nervous, though.

He is going to talk to the professor, not mention me by name, and hopefully salvage the rest of the class. Maybe the professor will bring something new to the table in class, perhaps he will start his own research in the field he teaches. There's hope.

I don't know why I was so nervous. I like the guy, he's a great professor and director. I suppose I just don't want to fall in his opinion via obnoxious complaining.
Tomorrow I will see how the class has changed, if it is so soon.

No comments: